Monday, June 18, 2012

lettin' the cat outta the bag

I haven't added to the store in so very long. 
I've barely shared a peep of new work.
When I share photos, they are of us cavorting around national parks and cuddling lambs.

By all accounts....I am seriously slogging off.
The truth, though?

For months, I have been rising before the rooster, toiling away at a new project that is finally in its final stages of finality.

What's that you ask? What is it?

Oh.....just a little book written by the enormously talented Alison Sudol.
A BOOK! A true life, hold it in your hand, full length book! Being released THIS FALL!
Well, truthfully a book of a different sort. An ibook.
I admit, being a bit of a children's book purist, I was a wee bit wary of a digital book...until I started playing with
Yellow Submarine and I found myself giggling like a little girl.
This book is shaping up to be quite exciting.

I cannot WAIT to share it with you all.
But alas, I have said too much. It's not at the sharing point yet.

For now, all I can give you is a little taste in the way of a small, blurry, out of focus snapshot of my desk at the moment.


The very instant she's ready for her moment in the sun, you will be the first to know.

2 comments:

Talia Christine said...

Yay!!! So cool. I cannot wait.

Jennifer Vaughn said...

We are so excited to see the results of this project!!!